10 comments on “Seven week old West Siberian Laika puppies
  1. Steve Ruso says:

howdy,
    I am very interested in obtaining a strong hunting line of Laikas…….I hunt big/small game regularly and been hunting for 30+ seasons…..I’m hoping you can help in attaining some top dogs…
    I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Steve

• BradA1878 says:

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the comment. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have plans to breed my female Anya in about a year. I’ll breed her to my male Ike. Ike and anya are both from titles big and small game lines, however Ike prefers large game. Anya is good on all game. Ike will tree anything, but he will not stay at the tree for smaller game.

Also, is you are looking to make other contacts, check out http://www.laikaforum.org.

~Brad

2. Larry Smith says:

I am a friend of Alan Efird.We have had a friendship for several years. I would be interested in a male puppy from you in the future and would like to know what is the price of your pups.

• BradA1878 says:

Hi Larry,

As of now I have no plans for any upcoming Laika litters. Eventually my new female, Aza, will be bred to Ike, but she is very young now.

Unfortunately Anya, my older female, fractured her pelvis and It’s unclear if she will be able to have another litter.

I placed my last round of puppies for $500 each, I’d probably plan to place them for that same price again.

~Brad

3. Jaycie Sellars says:

I was wondering if you had any Laika puppies availablr

4. Kristina says:

I too am looking for a female west siberian laika puppy, are there any available at this time

5. Mariah says:

I also would be possibly interested in getting a WSL. If you have no plans for upcoming litters, do you know of anyone who would?

6. Sume says:

Do you still breed Laikas

7. Elliott6 says:

I know you don’t breed wsl laikas anymore but do you know anyone who does and would be willing to import to NSW Australia.

1 Pings/Trackbacks for "Seven week old West Siberian Laika puppies"